- The secret of genius is to carry the spirit and entusiasm of the child into old age Aldous Huxley
- Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy.Voltaire
- Once your faith, sir, persuades you to believe what your intelligence declares to be absurd, beware lest you likewise sacrifice your reason in the conduct of your life. Voltaire
- Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one.Voltaire
- Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having tp believe there are fairies at the bottom of it too? Adams
- Organizing atheists can be compared with herding cats who tend to think independently and will not conform to authority. Dawkin
When the first cavemen began asking the questions; why are we here? how did we get here? and what happens when we die? they came to the inevitable conclusion some higher mystical power had some answers. Man invented God.